Foundations meets on Wednesday nights on a seasonal basis. The spring semester begins January 17, 2018. It is a wonderful opportunity to come together each week for food, fellowship, and foundations in God’s Word! There will be discipleship opportunities for children, students and adults. Come join us!
- Adult Seminars, Coordinator: Brian Russ.
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study – TBD
- Children’s Catechism, Coordinator: Wilson Shirley
- Children’s Activities – The children will be learning from the catechism some of the foundational truths of the Christian faith. We will also be having fun through a time of crafts as well as recreation.
- Youth Activities – There will be activities for Jr. and Sr. High students during Foundations.
Nursery will be provided.
For additional information or questions, please contact Brian Russ: firstname.lastname@example.org