Foundations meets on Wednesday nights on a seasonal basis. The fall semester begins September 6, 2017 and ends November 8, 2017. It is a wonderful opportunity to come together each week for food, fellowship, and foundations in God’s Word! There will be discipleship opportunities for children, students and adults. Come join us!
- Adult Seminars, Coordinator: Brian Russ.
- Church Leadership – This class will be for men who interested in learning more about and discussing biblical leadership in the local church. If you would like to be a part of this class, please email the church office to reserve a spot.
- A 500 Year Celebration of the Characters and Creeds of The Reformation– This class will be for all adults and will focus on the history of the Reformation and the lessons we can learn from it today.
- Ladies’ Evening Bible Study – Sermon On The Mount. “In His sweeping depiction of kingdom citizenship, Jesus utters some of the most familiar passages in all of Scripture. Most of us have only encountered the Sermon on the Mount in fragments, considering its subdivisions as complete teachings in their own right – a study on blessedness, a reflection on the Lord’s Prayer, a meditation on lilies of the field. But what if we navigated these three chapters as they were originally heard: as one cohesive, well-ordered message, intended to challenge us to think differently about repentance, salvation, and sanctification? This 9-week study led by Jen Wilkin does just that. Seat yourself on a mountainside to learn at the feet of Jesus. Ask for ears to hear and a heart to respond to the teaching of our King.”
- Children’s Catechism, Coordinator: Matthew Elliott
- Children’s Activities – The children will be learning from the catechism some of the foundational truths of the Christian faith. We will also be having fun through a time of crafts as well as recreation.
- Youth Activities – There will be activities for Jr. and Sr. High students during Foundations.
Nursery will be provided.
For additional information or questions, please contact Brian Russ: email@example.com