- This Sunday’s sermon: “Jesus’s Message to His Church: Dear Ephesus…” Revelation 2:1-7
- In preparation for the sermon: “I know thy works.” It is Jesus that knows them. Now, does this make you quake —does it make you fear —does it make you tremble from head to foot, to think that the eye of Christ is upon you, that He says, “I know thy works?” Why should it? Because when Jesus says to you, I know thy sin; you should say to Him, I know Thy sufferings. When He says to you, I know all thy wants, that thou hast many; then you should say to Him, I know Thy fullness. When He says to you, I know that thou hast got little strength; then say you to Him, I know that Thou hast got all strength —that Thou art Almighty. – Robert Murray McCheyne
- Click here for this week’s bulletin.
- Hymn of the week: He Will Hold Me Fast
- We are podcasting! Catch up on sermons on iTunes.
- We are LIVE STREAMING! Click here.